Thursday, September 13, 2012

Goodnight sweetheart, well its time to go....

Hive, its been real. I cannot believe Mr Elk and I have been married for almost 4 months- time sure flies, especially when you move 2 states and start new jobs!  Our wedding was an amazing beginning to this new chapter of our lives. Moreover, I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I began blogging for the bee. I have loved every moment of sharing my wedding journey with you. Thank you for your inspiration, your constructive criticism and your support. Thank you for helping to ground me when I let myself get carried away (on occasion).  I can't tell you how much it has meant for me to be a part of this community of amazing people, sharing not just ideas about a wedding, but about marriage, beauty, and life in general.  THANK YOU, and goodbye for now (but never for forever).

576857_10100571742814615_749107723_n
Guest Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment